New Year’s Eve at the Gettysburg Hotel
Published August 16, 2017
The Gettysburg Hotel NYE Event Package
Book the Gettysburg Hotel’s New Year’s Eve Package deal and experience the best New Year’s party available for miles. With our unique location as the backdrop to the festivities on Lincoln Square, you’ll be in the center of it all and will enjoy amazing perks as guests of the Gettysburg Hotel.
Start the evening with a five-course dinner expertly prepared by the culinary team at the Gettysburg Hotel by Executive Chef Joseph Holmes. The menu includes the best ingredients of our region served in our historic Grand Ballroom.
New Year’s Eve Five Course Dinner Menu
Potted Shrimp and Lobster
Traditional Potted Shrimp with Cold Water Lobster, Herbed Cheese Butter Cap, and Golden Crostini
Day Boat Scallops
Seared Day Boat Scallops on a pan-fried Corn & Crab Fritter with a Smoked Asiago Fondue
One Lincoln Gorgonzola Salad
Mixed Exotic Greens with Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese, Dried Cranberries, and Cayenne Spiced Pecans, Port & Poppy Dressing
Oven Roasted Filet
Center Cut Tenderloin of Beef with a Mashed Horseradish Yukon Gold Potato, Braised Carrots, and a Classical Bordelaise Sauce
Assorted Mini Desserts
Our New Year’s Eve Package Also Includes
- Two drink coupons per person
- Party favors
- Live music by Soul House, playing classic rock, R&B, jazz & blues
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Fireworks in Lincoln Square
- Late checkout New Year’s Day at noon
New Year’s Eve 2017 Package Pricing
- Traditional Room $369.95 (per couple)
- Premier Room $399.95 (per couple)
- Luxury Suite $439.95 (per couple)
- Deluxe Suite $469.95 (per couple)
All packages include taxes and service charge.BOOK NYE PACKAGE NOW
Event and NYE Gettysburg Package Details
- Seating begins at 6:30pm with dinner being served promptly at 7pm.
- The celebration will continue throughout the evening with the festivities ending at 1am.
- Seating in the Grand Ballroom is assigned in tables of ten.