Spootackular Sunday in Gettysburg
Published October 15, 2010
Make Halloween special this year by spending it in Gettysburg!!
The Gettysburg Hotel is offering a one-night, all-inclusive package for a spooky and memorable Halloween. Plan your getaway with us on Sunday, October 31st and receive…
- A delicious dinner prepared by Executive Chef Shelley at Centuries on the Square or McClellan’s Tavern
- A 75 minute Ghosts of Gettysburg Tour (I recently posted a blog about the Ghosts of Gettysburg. Read it here.)
- A special Halloween Pumpkin Pie cocktail after the tour in our Tavern
- Overnight guest room accommodations
- Breakfast the next morning!
$99 per person (includes all taxes and gratuities), based on double occupancy.
Hot Mulled Cider
Ghostly Cheese Fondue with Bread Sticks
House Salad with Vampire Vinaigrette
Tomb Stone Strip Steak with Lager Marinated Onions and Mashed Red Skin Potatoes
Witches’ Recipe Stuffed Chicken
Fang-tastic Vegetarian Pasta
Complete your dining experience with a dessert trio of Bloody Berry Short Cake, Pumpkin Pots De Crème and Almond Praline
Check out the pdf flyer for this event here
← Back to Blog