First Friday Gettysburg Style – September 2nd
Published September 1, 2011
Welcome, September! We are so excited to enter this new season and everything that comes with it. To get your month started off, be sure to visit downtown Gettysburg tomorrow, September 2nd, for First Friday Gettysburg Style! This Friday, we will be welcoming Gettysburg College students with special student discounts! Shop from store to store, relax and get ready for a fantastic semester.
Here are some of the stores offering great discounts tomorrow evening:
* True Friends Boutique on 22 Baltimore Street: Students receive 20% off with Gettysburg College ID
* David Wills House will be offering Free admission for students with Gettysburg College ID and $1.00 admission to Gettysburg College Parents.
* Visit McClellan’s Tavern during Happy Hour for 1/2 price appetizer- Bacon cheese fries with chipotle sour cream dipping sauce.
* Scott and Co. Fine Jewelers is offering 20% off any piece of sterling silver jewelry excluding Pandora.
* Breaktime Massage on Carlisle St. will be offering $1 per minute chair massages from 4-6:00pm. No appointment necessary – just walk in! Start the semester relaxed and rejuvenated!
Print out this coupon below (or pick one up at the First Friday table) and have it signed by three participating retailers. Be sure to turn it in for a chance to win a “Welcome to Gettysburg Gift Basket” valued at over $300. The First Friday welcome table is located at Mr. G’s Ice Cream Shop this month. Stop by and have a treat while you’re there!