Gettysburg Adventure, Just Steps Away
Published July 18, 2018
Art, culture, shopping, history, craft wine, and beer are all just steps away from our historic downtown Gettysburg hotel.
Located on Lincoln Square, the Gettysburg Hotel is your gateway to adventure this summer. There is so much to explore just outside our front doors. If you have your evening’s free while on a business trip, try unwinding with a wine tasting at the Hauser Winery Tasting Room, just 72 steps from our doors. The prominent Majestic Theater is located just 100 steps around the corner on Carlisle Street and serves as the stage for favorite classic shows. Looking for that perfect souvenir or gift for someone special? With options like Nerdherd, Lark, and Gallery 30 you’ll be able to find something for everyone.
There are so many places to explore and enjoy in downtown Gettysburg. Some of our favorites are listed below with the distance they are from our front doors.
What are your favorite places to visit steps away from the hotel?
Start your exploration in downtown Gettysburg by visiting the outdoor patio at our signature restaurant, One Lincoln. Just 15 steps from our front door (or even fewer from inside our main lobby!), grab a light bite to eat or enjoy one of the new refreshing summer cocktails.
- Wills House Museum – 72 steps
- Nerdherd– 110 steps
- Gallery 30 – 135 steps
- Community Theatre – 221 steps
- Union Cigar Club – 130 steps
- Redbud House Kitchenwares – 210 steps
- True Friends Boutique – 174 steps
- The Christmas Haus – 159 steps
- Hauser Winery Tasting Room – 72 steps
- Lark – 100 steps
- Sunrise Soap Company – 156 steps
- Adams County Winery 25C Wine Shop – 167 steps
- The Spirited Ladies Shoppe – 224 steps
- Battlefield Brew Works Taproom – 319 Steps
Until next time,
Gettysburg Hotel Insider