Detailed Information For Your Stay
Learn all about our downtown Gettysburg hotel with this useful hotel fact sheet. A printable version is also available for download.
One Lincoln Square
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Check-in and Check-Out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Parking is available in the municipal parking facility located behind the hotel.
- A daily parking pass provides in & out privileges and is $12.00 per day.
- 6 floors, 119 guest rooms, 3 different types of suites
- 8 different meeting rooms
- Over 12,500 sq. ft. flexible indoor/outdoor event space
- Dining on-site: One Lincoln and Starbucks
This property is completely non-smoking. The hotel is also vape free.
The Gettysburg Hotel welcomes service animals with proper documentation only. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Guest Rooms – Complimentary high-speed
- Lobby and Public Areas – Complimentary Wireless
- Meeting Rooms – Wireless, Wired
Services & Amenities
- Coffee and tea service in-room
- Newspaper in lobby
- Business center
- Phone calls: toll-free and local
- Cash machine/ATM nearby
- Virtual concierge
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Housekeeping services daily
- Fitness Center
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Seasonal Rooftop Pool (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
Guest Room Information
General Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Crib available upon request
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individual climate control
- Writing/work desk with electrical outlet and lamp
- Luggage stand
- Pull-out sofa bed in select rooms
- Two room suites offer refrigerators
- Iron and ironing board
- Shower/tub combination with curved shower bars
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Lotion
- Electrical outlets
- WiFi Internet access
Reservations and Rate Policies
All reservations require credit card guarantee due at time of booking.
Reservation must be canceled two days (48 hours) prior to arrival by 4:00 PM.
Advance Purchase Rate
A full nonrefundable deposit will be taken upon booking. If credit card fails to authorize for full amount, Advance Purchase Rate will be changed to Best Available Rate for nights of reservation.
Available to AAA members only. Valid AAA membership card required at check-in.
Available to guests 62 years of age or older. Proof of age eligibility and/or valid AARP membership card required at check-in.
- Open daily 7:00 AM – Midnight (12:00 AM)
- Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7A – 10P
- Drinks served until Midnight (12 AM)
- Specializing in “casual comfort” food
- Full service bar featuring local craft beers, wines, and specialty cocktails
- Sunday – Thursday: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Entrances through hotel lobby or York Street
- Serving freshly brewed coffee, specialty drinks, pastries, light sandwiches, snacks, and more
Fitness & Recreation
- Open 24 hours
- Free weights
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Training machines
- Seasonal rooftop pool
- Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Sunday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
View Accessibility Information
For more information call the General Manager of the Gettysburg Hotel
The Gettysburg Hotel offers several ADA compliant guest rooms. Some rooms feature roll-in showers, wider doorways, height-adjusted surfaces, handles, door viewers, and mirrors. Rooms outfitted with visual alarms and sound notification systems are available for the blind or hearing impaired.