Parking at the Gettysburg Hotel
Municipal Self-Parking at the Racehorse Alley Parking Plaza
A self-parking garage operated by the Borough of Gettysburg is located just behind the Gettysburg Hotel on Racehorse Alley and is an ideal parking solution for Gettysburg Hotel guests.
This garage is accessible from the first block of Carlisle Street North of Lincoln Square or the first block of North Stratton Street, North of York Street.
When passing by the front of our hotel on Lincoln Square, we recommend exiting the roundabout at the left corner of the hotel (Carlisle Street) and taking an immediate right down Racehorse Alley before you pass the Majestic Theater. The rear entrance to our hotel will be on your right; the parking garage will be on the left.
Daily Parking Permits & Payments
- For your convenience, a parking kiosk is located in the garage to take payments.
- Parking payments and passes are not issued by the Gettysburg Hotel.
- Parking passes can also be purchased on your day of arrival online at https://www.gettysburgpa.gov/parking-department.
- Parking passes offer in and out privileges as passes are registered to license plates.
- Guests can buy up to seven days of parking at a time.
- Passes should be purchased for the length of stay and expire at 4:00 pm day of departure.
For guests attending events or opting to pay a standard hourly charge, parking fees are assessed at a rate of $1.00/hour up to 11 hours. Hours 12-24 incur the $12.00 maximum for 24 hours. Parking fees are payable with cash or credit card at kiosks located in the garage.
There are 367 parking spaces including handicap, van accessible spaces.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.