Parking at the Gettysburg Hotel
Municipal Self-Parking at the Racehorse Alley Parking Plaza
A self-parking garage operated by the Borough of Gettysburg is located just behind the Gettysburg Hotel on Racehorse Alley and is an ideal parking solution for Gettysburg Hotel guests.
This garage is accessible from the first block of Carlisle Street North of Lincoln Square or the first block of North Stratton Street, North of York Street.
When passing by the front of our hotel on Lincoln Square, we recommend exiting the roundabout at the left corner of the hotel (Carlisle Street) and taking an immediate right down Racehorse Alley before you pass the Majestic Theater. The rear entrance to our hotel will be on your right; the parking garage will be on the left.
Daily Parking Permits & Payments
- A daily parking pass provides in & out privileges and is $12.00 per day.
- Parking passes are available at our front desk during check-in and can be added to your hotel bill.
- Parking passes can also be purchased the on your day of arrival online at https://www.gettysburgpa.gov/parking-department.
- Parking passes offer in and out privileges that are not available using the hourly meters.
- Guests can buy up to seven days of parking at a time.
- Passes should be purchased for the length of stay and expire at 4:00 pm day of departure.
For guests attending events or opting to pay a standard hourly charge, parking fees are assessed at a rate of $1.00/hour or $10.00 maximum/24 hours when the vehicle remains in the garage with no in and out privileges. Parking fees are payable with cash or credit card at kiosks located in the garage.
There are 367 parking spaces including handicap, van accessible spaces.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or parking concerns!