New Year’s Eve at the Gettysburg Hotel
Published August 16, 2017
Celebrate the history of 2018 at Gettysburg Hotel
Ring in the New Year in Gettysburg, PA at the Gettysburg Hotel located in the center of town. Enjoy overnight accommodations for two, a five-course dinner, and all ballroom festivities.BOOK NYE NOW
The Gettysburg Hotel NYE Event Package
Book the Gettysburg Hotel’s New Year’s Eve Package deal and experience the best New Year’s party available for miles. With our unique location as the backdrop to the festivities on Lincoln Square, you’ll be in the center of it all and will enjoy amazing perks as guests of the Gettysburg Hotel.
Start the evening with a five-course dinner expertly prepared by the culinary team at the Gettysburg Hotel by Executive Chef Joseph Holmes. The menu includes the best ingredients of our region served in our historic Grand Ballroom.
New Year’s Eve Five Course Dinner Menu
Saffron Risotto with Dayboat Scallops, Rock Shrimp, and Jumbo Lump Crab
Herb Oil and Romano Cheese
Mixed Greens, Candied Pecans, Dried Cherries, Butternut Squash, and Stilton Cheese
Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette
Jumbo Lump Crab Cake
Seared Jumbo Lump Cake with Braised Cabbage, Dijon, and Sorrel
Braised Boneless Short Rib
Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Buttered Root Vegetables, and a rich Demi
Assorted Mini Desserts
Our New Year’s Eve Package Also Includes
- Two drink coupons per person
- Party favors
- Live music by The Southside Band, a variety dance band that does a mix of R&B and soul with some rock mixed in
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Fireworks in Lincoln Square
- Late checkout New Year’s Day at noon
New Year’s Eve 2018 Package Pricing
- Traditional Room $379 (per couple)
- Premier Room $409 (per couple)
- Luxury Suite $449 (per couple)
- Deluxe Suite $479 (per couple)
All packages include taxes and service charge.BOOK NYE PACKAGE NOW
Event and NYE Gettysburg Package Details
- Seating begins at 6:30pm with dinner being served promptly at 7pm.
- The celebration will continue throughout the evening with the festivities ending at 1am.
- Seating in the Grand Ballroom is assigned in tables of ten.